Associate, Retail Account Management, Modern Trade (Ahmedabad)Ahmedabad, India Job ID 1578 Apply
The role is to develop and drive the implementation of sales for assigned area across 2 channels viz. Modern Trade, CSD and CPC. Develop sales forecast for all categories based on trends, develop channel sales strategy for geography assigned in consultation with the Reporting Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales: Deliver plan across 2 channels viz. Modern Trade, CSD and CPC.
- Relationship with Regional Category Managers: Build relationship and drive business with regional category teams.
- In-Store Execution: Drive availability, share of shelf, promo and asset execution.
- Distributor Management: Get stock availability at distributors as per norms. Deliver 100% fill rate to Modern Trade accounts.
- Team Management: Manage sales team on third party payroll.
- Commercial Hygiene: Ensure all distributor claims are settled on time. Issues resolved promptly.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Education – Graduate Must, MBA preferable.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of Modern Trade sales in good FMCG organization.
- Should be managing a team of promoters & merchandisers.
- Good understanding of MS Excel is must.
- Full time.
- Standard Working hours.
- Travelling within assigned territory & sometimes to Head Office.