Analyst Engineering Generalist - External ManufacturingArese, Italy Job ID 11874 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for an Analyst Engineering Generalist - External Manufacturing – Arese, Milan, IT
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Analyst Engineering Generalist (Arese, Milan, IT)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Reporting to the Engineering Global Manufacturing Manager, you will provide engineering and/or Product Supply Lead representation within project teams that develop, commercialize and launch new and restaged items made at SC Johnson’s suppliers (3PM).
If you are passionate about Engineering and looking for exciting challenges in a FMCG organization, we’d like to hear from you!
Based in Arese - Milan, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share as well as smart working. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include medical cover, life insurance, subsidy canteen and SCJ Holiday programme. The facilities in Arese include swimming pool, tennis court, games room and free parking.
- Product Supply support new/restage product teams for assigned projects
- Provide Product Supply interface for other key areas including RD&E, Finance, Marketing, & other SCJ Manufacturing sites
- Partner with Procurement and Global/ Regional Tec. Service functions to evaluate potential suppliers’ capabilities, equipment, manufacturing processes
- Support the drawing up of technical documents necessary to preliminary check manufacturing feasibility and receive quotation
- Support capital requirements validation at 3PMs
- Coordinate activities and plan to finalize PLQ ensuring follow up with Engineering Management
- Manage, troubleshoot, and implement production lines at 3PMs
- Support activities for engineering projects and ensure technical support at contractors
- Support lean activities and waste reductions
- Support process improvement activities within Engineering external manufacturing
- Master degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 1 or 2 years of experience in a Manufacturing or Technical role with good understanding of manufacturing operations technologies, capabilities and process limitations. Experience in the FMCG industry or Contract Manufacturing environment will be considered competitive advantage
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading English. Italian and other additional languages will be considered competitive advantage
- Availability to travel within the EMEA region
- Knowledge of the Quality Standards
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, leadership skills and strong team player
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application