Analyst Financial Planning and AnalysisArese, Italy Job ID 12500 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for an Analyst Financial Planning and Analysis – Arese, Milan, IT
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Analyst Financial Planning and Analysis (Arese, Milan, IT)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
This role will be part of the EMEA Costing, Reporting and Analytics Hub, based in Arese, Milan. The Hub supports Europe, Turkey/Israel, CIS, MENAP and SSA.
The primary purpose of this role is to act as a partner for the Business leadership to optimize total delivered cost. This implies bringing financial leadership for regional sourcing & strategy implementation studies, MEA creation, approval, execution, and post-completion audit, NDPs costing and cost saving programs validation.
The role will own the execution of the globally deployed Reporting & Analytics and Standard Cost processes and will have day to day interactions with the main stakeholders.
- Execute and govern Standard cost process and deploy global Reporting and Analytics
- Prepare rough and final costing estimate plus related analysis partnering with NPD and category teams
- Provide financial support in cost saving projects, help identifying opportunities and determine cost impact
- Provide support to regional sourcing and strategy studies preparing final recommendation to management
- Control and optimize delivered costs providing ad hoc analysis on total delivered cost
- Cost cards analysis and update
- Work within the EMEA Costing Hub to develop and share best practices
- University Degree in Economics or Accounting
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Previous finance experience in FP&A role or cost accounting roles preferably with international exposure
- Ability to use ERP systems (SAP) as well as advanced Excel skills
- Strong accounting and financial skills
- Strong Analytical skills as well as problem solving.
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.