Analyst Financial Planning and AnalysisArese, Italy Job ID 13323 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for an Analyst Financial Planning and Analysis – Arese, Milan, IT
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Analyst Financial Planning and Analysis (Arese, Milan, IT)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
This role will be part of the EMEA Costing, Reporting and Analytics Hub, based in Arese, Milan. The Hub supports Europe, Turkey/Israel, CIS, MENAP and SSA.
The primary purpose of this role is to act as a partner for the Business leadership to optimize total delivered cost. This implies bringing financial leadership for regional sourcing & strategy implementation studies, MEA creation, approval, execution, and post-completion audit, NDPs costing and cost saving programs validation.
The role will own the execution of the globally deployed Reporting & Analytics and Standard Cost processes and will have day to day interactions with the main stakeholders.
- Execute and govern Standard cost process and deploy global Reporting and Analytics
- Prepare rough and final costing estimate plus related analysis partnering with NPD and category teams
- Provide financial support in cost saving projects, help identifying opportunities and determine cost impact
- Provide support to regional sourcing and strategy studies preparing final recommendation to management
- Control and optimize delivered costs providing ad hoc analysis on total delivered cost
- Cost cards analysis and update
- Work within the EMEA Costing Hub to develop and share best practices
- University Degree in Economics or Accounting
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Previous finance experience in FP&A role or cost accounting roles preferably with international exposure
- Ability to use ERP systems (SAP) as well as advanced Excel skills
- Strong accounting and financial skills
- Strong Analytical skills as well as problem solving.
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.