Analyst Supply PlanningArese, Italy Job ID 12059 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for an Analyst Supply Planning – Arese, Milan, IT
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Analyst Supply Planning (Arese, Milan, IT)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
As Analyst Supply Planning you will be part of the Shoe Care and Pest Control team responsible for the finished goods inventory management activities within EU region. Through close collaboration with key supply chain functions (including procurement, logistics, customer service and manufacturing sites), you will manage the replenishment plans and inventory levels of the distribution centers under your responsibility. You will monitor performances and course correct when needed, communicating plans with relevant stakeholders and will manage product changes related to own managed portfolio of SKUs.
Reporting to the Manager Supply Planning this is an exciting opportunity for Supply Chain professionals who have a desire to develop their career in Supply Planning in a regional role.
If you are passionate about Supply Chain and looking for exciting challenges in a FMCG organization, we’d like to hear from you!
Based in Arese - Milan, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share as well as smart working. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include medical cover, life insurance, subsidy canteen and SCJ Holiday programme. The facilities in Arese include swimming pool, tennis court, games room and free parking.
- Define actions plans to optimize the different inventory locations
- Provide appropriate inventory analysis and reports (ERP, reporting tools)
- Monitor the ERP - adjust allocation to markets when required based on regional guidelines
- Proceed and track inbounds from manufacturing and suppliers
- Ensure product availability at the European warehouses and perform weekly replenishments
- Support the global supply planning activities from a regional basis
- Initiate and drive ERP and processes improvements
- Proactively interact with Customer Service and Local supply chain teams
- Participate / organize regular reviews on operations, quality and improvements
- Monthly KPI update and root cause analysis on main supply chain losses
- University Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in Planning
- Fluent in English and good level of Italian
- Solid Supply Planning skills ideally matured in the FMCG industry
- Ability to use ERP systems (SAP modules ECC, APO, PLM) as well as advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drive for results and quality oriented
- Strong customer orientation and ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Strong Team Player with excellent communication skills
- Pro-active, persuasive and flexible attitude
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.