Associate Manager Quality Assurance (Quality Engineering)Arese, Italy Job ID 24496 Apply
ASSOCIATE MANAGER QUALITY ENGINEERING
• Location: Arese - Italia
• Function: Quality Engineering
About the role
As Associate Manager Quality Engineering, you will support regional quality concerning production of SCJ branded finished goods at EMEA 3PMs and EMEA suppliers, to ensure quality is driven into the products and manufacturing processes at every stage of product development and realization.
You will represent regional quality in technical meetings for 3PM related initiatives, will be responsible of 3PMs quality KPIs monitoring, reporting and improvement and of 3PM quality non conformances management and closure.
If you are passionate about Quality and Compliance and looking for exciting challenges in a FMCG organization, then we’d like to hear from you!
About the Team/Department
Reporting to the Quality Engineering Manager EMEA, this is an exciting opportunity for Quality professionals who have a desire to develop their career in a regional role, with external focus on 3PMs and suppliers productions.
- Support projects execution at 3PMs and Suppliers from quality standpoint, including production validation steps and specifications reviews.
- Support 3PMs monitoring activities including audit planning and execution, audit plant status check and audits reports sharing.
- Lead 3PM Quality KPIs improvement, including data collection, analysis and actions follow up.
- Lead 3PM Quality non conformances root cause analysis and resolution, including Quality non conformances database completion and closure.
- Coordinate onboarding and training plans concerning quality engineering topics.
Experience you’ll bring:
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent Technical educational.
- Minimum 5y Experience in Quality function, either 3PMs quality management and or plant quality management. Production validation experience represents competitive advantage.
- ASQ/ISO Certification for auditing or previous auditing experience.
- Knowledge of applied statistics tools including process capability, sampling, and design of experiments.
- Knowledge of major Quality Standards (ISO 9000 series, ISO 2859, ISO 22716...).
- Knowledge of lean methodology and risk management approach.
- Fluent English; spoken and written Italian is competitive advantage.
Behaviors you’ll need:
- High level of integrity.
- Availability for frequent travels.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Drive for results and quality oriented.
- Strong customer orientation and ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity.
- Strong Team Player with excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active, persuasive and flexible attitude.
What’s in it for you?
Based in Arese - Milan, we can offer you a great salary and profit share as well as smart working. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include medical cover, life insurance, and subsidy canteen. The facilities in Arese include a swimming pool, tennis court, games room and free parking, bus shuttle.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
When applying for a role in a different Business Unit from which you are currently employed, if hired, you as the employee will assume the compensation, total rewards, benefits, work location, job leveling/titling and relocation policy of the receiving Business Unit, should you accept the position.
You must be eligible to work in the country