Intern, Customer MarketingArese, Italy Job ID 22359 Apply
INTERNSHIP CUSTOMER MARKETING
• Location: Arese (Milan, Italy)
• Function: Customer Marketing
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a busy professional business that is looking to drive profitable growth. The role has exposure to the whole business with project opportunities that will have you working cross functionally. You will have the opportunity not just to understand the customer marketing and eCommerce functions and the part it plays, but also to have exposure to the other functions and take time to understand the customers we supply to.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your career in Sales and Marketing in a FMCG organization this is the right opportunity for you! SC Johnson Italy has been recently recognized for the sixteenth time as Best Workplace by Great Place to Work® as well as Best Workplace for Women!
About the Team/Department
As Customer Marketing & eCommerce Intern you will be working within our Customer Marketing Team, that is responsible for ensuring best in class execution of the Customer Marketing programs for the brands such as Glade, Duck, Mr Muscle, Pronto, Autan, Raid, to meet business objectives in terms of sales, profit and share. You will be working on the expansion of the e-Commerce channel, which will require working with the local Sales and Category management teams to identify online customers priorities and insights as well as the Regional Marketing and eCommerce teams, based in Switzerland, to align on strategic direction and available assets.
- Managing Market Data Reporting: develop report/interpret and analyze existing data, focusing on the major KPIs
- Collecting qualitative and quantitative data (mkt data, consumer research, internal sales) to support strategies and decisions, giving you early visibility up the Managing Director level
- Developing competitive understanding through SWOT, research, and Nielsen analysis
- Collecting and preparing data, presentations, materials, and props for sales meetings with an overview for off-line and on-line customers
- Supporting Online and Digital activations, working with external agencies, focusing on results and recommending best practice
- Providing marketing assets for e-Commerce, helping to grow this emerging channel with innovative solutions and ideas, making sure to deliver the best possible online execution
- Supporting brand managers in creating logistic data for new products, approving products artworks and providing translations
Experience you’ll bring:
- BSc or MSc degree in Business Administration or similar
- Fluent in Italian & English
- You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Communication skills
- Proactive in your thinking
- Taking responsibility and ownership
What’s in it for you?
Based in Arese - Milan, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share as well as smart working. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include medical cover, life insurance, and subsidy canteen. The facilities in Arese include a swimming pool, tennis court, games room and free parking, bus shuttle.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.