Intern, procurementArese, Italy Job ID 23467 Apply
• Location: Arese
• Function: Procurement
About the role
The Intern position offers a participant a valuable and exciting opportunity to gain real-world experience in the regional Procurement Operations of a major FMCG company. The selected candidate will have the ability to learn, grow and collaborate with various procurement and project teams. The Intern will gain experience in different work assignments, gain insights in various improvements initiatives, and build a network in the chosen career field.
About the Team/Department
Procurement Operations - Europe
Procurement Operations Intern will support the and team and learn how to manage the following processes:
- Executing the global pricing process by updating and uploading the pricing on time and in full for the selection of suppliers.
- Supporting internal compliance management including pricing audit.
- Blocked invoices management
- Spend analysis
- Support in RFP/RFQ.
Experience you’ll bring:
- Graduated or graduating in Economics, Management Engineering or similar.
- Comfortable with Excel & managing databases.
- Operate (or willing to learn to operate) in SAP environment.
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Good communication skills & upper-intermediate English (written and oral)
- Good Italian fluency
- Good attention to details
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Relentless and versatile learner and action-oriented person.
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.
What’s in it for you?
Based in Arese - Milan, we can offer you a competitive internship reimbursement. We care about the well-being of our people and benefits include subsidy canteen. The facilities in Arese include swimming pool, tennis court, games room, free parking, bus shuttle.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.