INTERN, SALES ANALYSIS (e-COMMERCE & Trade Marketing)Arese, Italy Job ID 22640 Apply
INTERN, SALES ANALYSIS (e-COMMERCE & Trade Marketing)
• Location: Arese - Italy
• Function: Sales Analysis
About the role
You will develop report/interpret and analyze existing data, focusing on the major KPIs to create internal newsletter. Provide the most relevant information to support business decision, helping to deliver Ecommerce targets.
About the Team/Department
You will report to the Trade Marketing and Ecommerce Manager and will work in strong contact with marketing, trade marketing, sales team, and digital agencies.
- Project management: maintenance of Ecommerce databases and working master files. Support the Ecommerce team to execute the 2023 commercial plan. Note: the role will be mainly focused on AMAZON.
- Scouting of new opportunities: continuous monitoring of new players (Quick commerce, Brick&Clicks, Pure players) entering the Italian market
- Creativity: helping to grow an emerging and fast-moving channel with innovative solutions and ideas.
Experience you’ll bring:
- Degree level education in Business Administration, or similar (students who are graduating shortly will be considered)
- Fluent in Italian & English
- Confident with data analysis and Excel
- Will be considered a competitive advantage previous experience (preferable in a FMCG company) with a good/developed knowledge in Digital/Marketing
Behaviors you’ll need:
- We are looking for candidates with strong analytical skills and curiosity to get to the root of a problem and hunger to develop and gain knowledge in the role.
- It’s important that you have strong communication skills as you will be interacting with various departments within the business. We want you to be proactive in your thinking.
What’s in it for you?
- Internship reimbursement
- Company facilities (tennis/soccer court, swimming pool)
- Possibility of Smart working
- Bus shuttle
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
You must be eligible to work in the country