Internship Customer MarketingArese, Italy Job ID 12235 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for an Internship Customer Marketing – Arese, Milan, IT
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Intern Customer Marketing (Arese, Milan, IT)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
As Intern Customer Marketing you will be working closely with the Associate Manager for the product category of Home Cleaning to achieve turnover and market share targets in Italy.
You will also work with the Sales and the Trade Marketing team to support them with the execution of Company commercial plans. You will have the opportunity to cooperate with the European Regional Team in deploying the Global Strategy in the local country.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to start your career in Sales and Marketing in SC Johnson this is the right position for you!
- Analyzing and monitoring Nielsen sellout data: market share, distribution, promotion performance and competitors’ activities.
- Development of POP material, promo packs, labels, promo stickers, … and Promo Contest/Events.
- Cooperation with international and local agencies (Graphic, creative, Promo Agency).
- Developing trade presentations using regional materials and guidance.
- Implementation of local workshops developed by Region and support to salesforce in customers plans & meetings.
- Degree level education in Business Administration or similar (students who are graduating shortly will be considered but must have full time availability from November 2019)
- Work experience will be considered as a plus (ideally in Sales/ Marketing in FMCG companies)
- Fluent in Italian & English
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communicator and team worker
- Able to build relationships at all levels and across functions
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Willingness & ability to drive for outstanding results
- High degree of initiative and speed
- Interest in an international career development path, fully mobile
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application