Internship Customer MarketingArese, Italy Job ID 13562 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for an Internship Customer Marketing – Arese, Milan, IT
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
As Intern Customer Marketing you will be working closely with the Customer Marketing Managers supporting the achievement of the turnover and market share targets in Italy.
You will also work with the Sales and the Trade Marketing team to support them with the execution of Company commercial plans. You will have the opportunity to cooperate with the European Regional Team in deploying the Global Strategy in the local country.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to start your career in Sales and Marketing this is the right position for you! SC Johnson Italy has been recently recognized for the fifteenth time as Best Workplace by Great Place to Work®, and on 2019, was also recognized as Best Workplace for Millennials!
- Analyzing and monitoring Nielsen sellout data: market share, distribution, promotion performance and competitors’ activities.
- Development of POP material, promo packs, labels, promo stickers, … and Promo Contest/Events.
- Cooperation with international and local agencies (Graphic, creative, Promo Agency).
- Developing trade presentations using regional materials and guidance.
- Implementation of local workshops developed by Region and support the sales force in customers plans & meetings.
- Degree level education in Business Administration or similar (students who are graduating shortly will be considered but must have full time availability from July 2020)
- Internship experience will be considered as a plus (ideally in Sales/ Marketing in FMCG companies)
- Fluent in Italian & English
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communicator and team worker
- Able to build relationships at all levels and across functions
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Willingness & ability to drive for outstanding results
- High degree of initiative and speed
- Interest in an international career development path, fully mobile
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application