Key Account Manager - CampaniaArese, Italy Job ID 12379 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for a Key Account Manager Campania – Arese, Milan, IT
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
As Key Account Manager, you will report to the Area Sales Manager and be directly responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of customers in the Napoli – Campania area.
In this role you will be responsible for the implementation of the company’s commercial plan to achieve sales target and drive sales market share. You will also be responsible for retaining long-term customer relationships with established clients of your region.
- Contract Negotiation at a 1°and 2°level with local customers of the Napoli – Campania area
- Responsible for turnover and marginality analysis, with a strong focus on market and competitor trends working in collaboration with Marketing and Trade Marketing team
- Panning and monitoring sell-inn activities and coordinating the sell- out team on POS
- Management of P&L of the customers
- Development of product selling strategies, with the objective of increasing the volumes sold while strengthen the relationship with the customers.
- Solid commercial background with at least 3 to 5 years in Sales roles, preferably in the Napoli – Campania area
- Fluent in Italian and English will be considered a plus
- Will be considered a plus a degree level education in Business Administration or similar
- Strong communicator and team worker
- Able to build relationships at all levels and across functions
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Willingness & ability to drive for outstanding results
- High degree of initiative and speed
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Problem solver, high level of autonomy
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.