Project Manager Logistics EuropeArese, Italy Job ID 12956 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for a Project Manager Logistics Europe – Arese, Milan, IT
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
In this role you will have the responsibility for the coordination and completion of some Regional European Logistics projects on time within budget and within scope. For those projects you will oversee all aspects from setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress.
You will also guarantee that projects are run in a repeatable and standardized way by being accountable for governance processes associated with delivery of projects, such as: reporting, document management, financial management, plan management, change management and RAID management (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies).
You will have excellent communication skills to lead and engage regional cross-functional project teams.
If you like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organization and are passionate about Project Management, Logistics and Supply Chain, we’d like to hear from you!
Based in Arese, Milan, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include games room, swimming pool, tennis court, subsidized canteen as well as parking on-site.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Set and own Project Management methodology and standards
- Develop strong, trusting and credible working relationships with Workstream Leaders
- Act as point of contact and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for internal and external Project execution stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of proven Project Management experience. Will be considered a competitive advantage the experience in leading distribution projects in Retail or FMCG industry; as well as operational experience in Logistics or Supply chain (warehousing, transportation or managing 3PL/4PL providers)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification as well as experience with project management tools including MS Project
- Fluency in English. Italian is considered a plus
- Strong influencing skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to operate within a matrix environment
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application