Regional Procurement Manager - Contract Manufacturing OperationsArese, Italy Job ID 12305 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for a Regional Procurement Manager - Contract Manufacturing Operations – Arese, Milan, IT
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Procurement Manager - Contract Manufacturing Operations (Arese, Milan, IT)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Reporting to the Procurement Director Europe, you will be accountable for delivering across Europe the Contract Manufacturing Procurement objectives of Customer Service, Cost Savings, Cash Improvement (among others) through the management of a dedicated Contract Manufacturing Procurement Team.
You will oversee the execution of the European Contract Manufacturing Procurement Strategy, cocreate the strategy and work cross-functionally to ensure that the Contract Manufacturing needs of the company are met.
If you like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organization and are passionate about Procurement and Supply Chain, we’d like to hear from you!
Based in Arese, Milan, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include games room, swimming pool, tennis court, subsidized canteen as well as free parking on-site.
- Deliver the agreed objectives of Customer Service, Cost Savings, Cash Improvement, Quality, Compliance, Sustainability, Supplier Consolidations and others.
- Contribute to creating Contract Manufacturing Procurement strategies.
- Manage key supplier relationships across Europe to maintain and improve supply performance, access to technology. Resolve disputes through negotiation/mediation/arbitration as required.
- Ensure the objectives of Sustainable Sourcing, Compliance and Sustainability are met.
- Coach, develop, and lead the Contract Manufacturing Procurement team – ensure development of clear objectives aligned with functional and business requirements.
- Plan and organize short, medium and long term priorities for the team.
- Develop and execute harmonization & standardization Procurement projects.
- Maintain open communication and strong working relationship with colleagues across the Procurement, and broader organizational teams.
- Produce periodic reports as required.
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in an Engineering, Business or Supply Chain discipline.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Procurement Portfolio/Category Management preferred. Will be considered a competitive advantage at least 5 years of relevant business experience in Contract Manufacturing Procurement and/or Pack and Raw Materials purchases in a regional role with strong cross-cultural awareness and leadership capability.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Fluency in English. Italian is considered a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate and deliver win-win supply agreements through the development of strong business relationships and strategic alliances.
- Ability to work independently and manage for results and good business orientation necessary to achieve the financial targets.
- Excellent negotiations and financial analysis skills as well as demonstrated strategic thinking mindset and implementation.
- Proven experience on delivering excellent service to internal customers.
- Procurement skills in key tools such as market analysis, negotiation, clean sheets as well as the ability to execute agreed upon strategies and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills to have the ability to interface with multiple levels of an organization internally and externally with a proven track record of cross functional collaboration in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrated skills (at regional level) including organizational communication and networking ability, strategic thinking, leadership, strong influencing skills, high level communication, negotiations, and problem solving.
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.