Senior Analyst Supply PlanningArese, Italy Job ID 12042 Apply
SC Johnson has an opportunity for a Senior Analyst Supply Planning – Arese, Milan, IT
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Senior Analyst Supply Planning (Arese, Milan, IT)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
As Senior Analyst Supply Planning you will be responsible for leading a team of Offline FG Planners based in Italy. The Offline FG planners are in charge of the end to end planning activities for promotional and everyday items produced offline at repackers.
You will act as the primary contact and escalation point for commercial teams in EU Country Group Lead locations + regional one list coordinators, and you will also be the link between Planning Hub located in Italy and offline planners based in other countries. Your focus will be in support and secure in market offline planning execution in line with central planning processes and according to global planning playbooks.
Reporting to the Associate Manager Supply Planning this is an exciting opportunity for Supply Chain professionals who have a desire to develop their career in Supply Planning in a regional role and managing a high performance team.
If you are passionate about Supply Chain and looking for exciting challenges in a FMCG organization, we’d like to hear from you!
Based in Arese - Milan, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share as well as smart working. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include medical cover, life insurance, subsidy canteen and SCJ Holiday programme. The facilities in Arese include swimming pool, tennis court, games room and free parking.
- Lead and coach a team of Offline Analysts, Supply Planning
- Accountable for Customer Service performance in market
- Guarantee timely offline planning execution in line with business requirements and respecting standard planner portfolio allocation
- Support and facilitate discussions with regional and local Marketing for one list projects
- Ensure critical market dynamics impacting planning activities are properly identified and shared across entire offline planning team
- Identify process gaps and inefficiencies and drive implementation of corrective actions involving all relevant business partners
- Support resolution of tactical issues with components suppliers and repackers
- Foster process harmonization and simplification leveraging on central planning “toolkit”
- Ensure supply plans compliancy with the company inventory targets i.e. DOI, Remnant and Obsolete Inventories for offline portfolio
- Develop “end to end” supply planning mindset within offline planning team
- Experienced supply chain professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience ideally in Planning within European FMCG environment
- People management experience a plus
- Customer Service mindset
- Ability to deal with complexity and manage ambiguity
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drive for results, self-starter
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading English. An additional language is considered a plus
- Willingness and drive to champion best practices
- Pro-active, persuasive and flexible attitude
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with key stakeholders from various organizational levels and from different functions
- Can motivate and influence others
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for learning and for teaching others
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application