Sr. Associate, Customer Marketing - Brand Manager
Athens, GreeceCategory: Marketing Job ID: 25719
SENIOR ASSOCIATE, CUSTOMER MARKETING
• Location: Athens, Greece
• Function: Customer Marketing
About the role
The Senior Associate in Customer Marketing plays a pivotal role, collaborating closely with both the dynamic sales team and the EU regional counterparts to surpass turnover and market share targets. As a valued member of our high-performing team, you'll take charge of driving Net Sales and Market Shares within your assigned categories. Join us in the exciting journey of achieving success together!
About the Team/Department
Customer Marketing Greece is a key player of Customer Marketing team and is responsible for the development and implementation of commercial activities, according to Regional & Country Group Category Strategies
- Monitoring of sellout data: market share, distribution, promo performance, competitors activities
- Implementing Consumer and Trade Promotion plans
- Managing the relationship with suppliers and other partners (cooperation with regional and local partners)
- Working with Sales Team to ensure all distribution and display initiatives are timely and properly executed
- Responsible for promo packs materials development for assigned categories
- Developing & presenting trade presentations leveraging regional materials
Experience you’ll bring:
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Commercial background with 3-5years in Trade Marketing/ Marketing in a multinational FMCG company
- Experience using market data (e.g. Nielsen) desirable
- Fluent in English language
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Strong communicator and team worker, able to build relationships at all levels and across function
- Problem solver, high level of autonomy
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong analytical skills and attention to the details
- Team player
- Demonstrate dynamism and curiosity
What’s in it for you?
Situated in vibrant Athens (Maurosi district, Greece), we not only provide a competitive salary and enticing profit-share/sales incentives but also embrace the concept of smart working. At the heart of our values is the well-being of our team, and our commitment extends to a range of perks such as medical coverage, life insurance, meal allowances as well as free parking and modern office space. SCJ Greece proudly was recognize Great Place To Work® for 7 years, a testament to our unwavering dedication to cultivating an extraordinary work environment for our exceptional team members.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
When applying for a role in a different Business Unit from which you are currently employed, if hired, you as the employee will assume the compensation, total rewards, benefits, work location, job leveling/titling and relocation policy of the receiving Business Unit, should you accept the position.
You must be eligible to work in the country
Inclusion & Diversity
We’re a global business, with people from every culture, ethnicity, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and ability. We recognize the breadth of human experience, and we work to celebrate it. It is our goal to build a diverse, inclusive, and supportive work environment where all people can thrive.
We’re committed to ongoing efforts that help us attract, hire, and retain diverse talent who want to build a positive, inclusive environment. Read more about our ongoing initiatives at https://jobs.scjohnson.com/inclusion.
Don't see what
you're looking for?
Click here to share your information with SCJ's Recruiters.