Key Account Manager, Food Stuffs North IslandNew Zealand Job ID 24707 Apply
Job description summary
Imagine working for a company that cares about making life cleaner, healthier, and better. A place with a family-like atmosphere that encourages a diverse and collaborative culture where you’ll have a sense of belonging and feel valued. And where you can achieve your fullest potential. You can have it all working for SC Johnson.
Here, at SC Johnson we always put people first and measure our success not by financial reports, but by the world we leave for the next generation. If you want to make an impact and grow our iconic brands, such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc®, Mr Muscle® and more, join us and go further with our family.
About your role
In this newly created Key Account Manager role (graded internally as Senior Associate, Sales Account Management), you will have full ownership and responsibility of the Food Stuffs North Island (FSNI) business, working within the overall Foodstuffs strategy set by the National Business Manager.
You will bring previous Foodies account management experience to this role, showcasing skills in sales strategy, forecasting and analysis, relationship management and exception financial planning.
This is a key role within the NZ SC Johnson business, working alongside an experienced National Business Manager and Field Sales Team.
A small look at what this role will involve:
- Managing Key Account Planning and Sales Growth strategy including, developing and implementing sales plans, lead NPD and contribute to NZ Corplan and sales budget.
- End to End Account Management encompassing proactive and prompt resolution of business performance issues, conduct of competitor analysis and communication of marketplace intelligence.
- Conducting regular account reviews to capture highlights, gaps, risks and plans to deliver sales metrics.
- In depth Financial Management including FSNI Fin-Model and ownership of Deal and Trade Spend (accruals, claims and reporting).
- Full VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) for FSNI which will involve maintenance of purchase orders for baseline and promo sales of products supplied to Foodstuffs in each DC within the North Island.
- Manage stock levels to meet Foodstuffs KPI’s inline with SCJ objectives, maintaining data integrity within the FS computer system with the highest level of accuracy.
- Your providing accurate product information to Demand Manager and Product Planners, ensuring Gold standard of MAPE forecast measurement is attained.
What you will bring
- A high level of business, financial and strategic acumen
- Outstanding relationship management and negotiation skills, with an ability to delicately manage robust conversations
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy, particularly when dealing with data and spreadsheets/reports
The essential skills
- University degree
- 5+ years of working experience within FMCG/Grocery
- Previous Foodstuffs Account Management experience is essential
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Drive to grow your career
- Covid-19 vaccination
- Must have unrestricted working rights within New Zealand
What’s in it for you
SC Johnson is committed to providing a Great Place to Work for all its employees. Along with a competitive base salary, here are just some of the benefits you receive when joining the SC Johnson Family –
- Great Place To Work Certified!
- 11.25% Superannuation/Kiwi Saver
- CBD parking
- Health Insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Flexible work hours (compressed work week)
- Profit share scheme
- Discounted staff products
- Three days in office (Monday/Thursday core days)
- Wellbeing initiatives and Community Give-Back Programs
- Fun, inclusive, supportive and experienced team
- Family-owned company, with a family feel
- Be a member of a company championing a better world through sustainability and environmental protection measures
Diverse and inclusive culture
Inclusion and diversity is at the core of our values. We believe that a diverse workplace sparks innovation and encourages people to be the best they can be. Here, you will feel respected and valued no matter who you are. Should you need additional support to assist in your application, please reach out to our Talent Advisor, Peta Groundwater (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss how we can support you.
About SC Johnson
With operations in more than 70 countries and 13 000 employees, SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company that makes household cleaning and professional products, and products for home. Our supportive and inclusive company culture encourages personal and professional growth. And makes you feel valued from day one.
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Apply now to join us and go further with our family.
No agency solicitation please.
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.