Sr. Associate, Sales AnalysisNew Zealand Job ID 11898 Apply
SC Johnson is a privately held manufacturer of household cleaning products; instantly recognizable in any home. Having been established in the ANZ market place for over 100 years, we enjoy market leading position in the FMCG categories in which we compete. With a culture deeply grounded in its commitment to its consumers and employees alike, SC Johnson has an exciting future with a product pipeline which will continue to reinforce its market leading position.
This is a 12 month full time contract reporting to the Country Manager, NZ. The Sales Operations Analyst role is being the link between the field sales and account team providing monthly store specific reports, business reviews and forecasting tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating key sales reports and analytics
- Lead efforts for report simplification and harmonization across ANZ
- Provide data analysis to the NZ sales team
- Test, track and learn from new executional strategies and sales growth drivers.
- Updating monthly key business reports
- Develop front line sales tool kits for third party merchandisers
- Management of the Excel workbooks that the sales team use to manage forecasting and trade spend
- Report simplification, ensuring that current and future sales reports provide appropriate utility to the team
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications preferred
- Min 2 years of business analytics / data analysis experience supporting a sales team
- Experience with market scan or ex-factory data i.e. Nielsen, IRA
- Solid commercial / financial acumen
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic SAP Access knowledge
- FMCG background will be highly regarded
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work hours (Compressed work week)
- CBD location, 5 min walk to the waterfront!
- Modern facilities, casual dress, and free on-site parking just to name a few of the benefits!
- Close knit, friendly team
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com