Analyst Quality Engineering (Baddi)Baddi, India Job ID 1640 Apply
This position is responsible for participate on product development teams to ensure quality is driven into the product and manufacturing process at early stages of product development. To coordinate & supervise day to day on quality activities with third party manufacturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process validation activities to be carried at Contract Manufacturing’s in coordination with reporting manager.
- Make sure quality system is maintained at SCJ contract manufacturing and supplier to ensure meet SCJ requirement.
- Find out gaps in actual practices against SCJ documented requirements at Contract Manufacturing’s and take necessary action to close them.
- Assist ad hoc assignments of complaint handling and work on RCA with contract manufacturing.
- Identify and analyze quality problems and implement necessary actions to avoid re-occurrence.
- Use of basic statistical tools and other methods to develop and improve products and process quality.
- Updating the database on Quality Analysis/Quality Control technical information to third party manufacturing.
- Support to reporting manager for completion of various quality reports.
- Liaise and support other departments to meet company objectives.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Education – Master’s degree in science with chemistry or agriculture chemistry or agricultural chemicals or equivalent.
- 2-3 year of quality assurance experience in related field.
- Knowledge of QC tool and ISO 9000 standards.
- Ability to interact closely with manufacturing, vendor and inter-department to support customer focus and efficient operations.
- Full Time.