Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (Sales)Thailand Job ID 22946 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, you will be responsible for business partnering role which requires you to work closely with Country Manager, Sales Teams to plan, forecast and deliver growth objectives. You will support the Sales Team in Sales and Operation Planning Process (S&OP). You will provide return on investment (ROI) analysis on trade spend, establish conditionality of customer terms, and develop customer profitability analysis, with objective to optimize spend.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimize Trade Spending and Customer Mix, analyze trade spending plans with Sales team to maximize Net Pricing and reduce Gross to Net
- Accurately forecast and deliver on growth objectives to support the Sales Team in S&OP
- Partner with Sales team to develop strong business plans that deliver against SC Johnson (SCJ) objectives of growth, maximize Net Pricing, and ensure conditionality
- Provide ROI analysis on trade spend, establish conditionality of customer terms, and develop customer profitability analysis
- Analyse and optimize promotional spend, working with Customer Marketing and Sales Teams
- Drive simplification initiatives and best practices in coordination with rest of Cluster Finance team
- Reconcile trade spending at month-end closing and ensure accuracy of trade spend & proper accrual if required
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in Finance, ideally with Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Business partnering experience with ability to explain financial implications to non-finance colleagues
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.