Associate Manager, Retail Account Management (Group Key Account)Thailand Job ID 21592 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Retail Account Management, you will manage account in Modern Trade Convenience & Emerging. You are responsible to drive the sustainable business growth and ensuring a profitable volume growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work together with the team to plan, cascade sales targets and objectives, and action plan into the account to deliver business objectives
- Analyze sales and market situation to discuss and provide solutions to achieve sales growth as well as overcome market competition
- Identify new opportunity in the assigned area to gain sales and win in the store
- Build a strong relationship and partnership with the retailer by closely working with the key customer
- Lead the team to implement the promotion, selling activities plan, deal with the customer for store execution and ensure excellent execution across channels
- Lead the team and be a good example and guidance to ensure team synergy and development
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of working experience in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry in modern trade channel/key account management
- Strong in commercial business acumen and customer focus
- Experience in using Nielsen, seller center, retailer shopper analysis tool, or any similar data analysis tools
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.