Associate Manager, Sales Account Management (Regional Sales)Thailand Job ID 23068 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Sales Account Management, you will be responsible for managing authorized distributors, sales territories, coaching, developing and train the team to achieve business performance and team effectiveness. You are responsible to conduct analysis of sales data and providing recommendations to improve and maintain business advantages in the area of responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive sales performance in the following areas through distributors by identifying opportunities, monitoring performance, providing support and recommendation
- Deliver financial objectives by prepare annual budget with effective trade spending and product forecast accuracy
- Develop and implement sales plan with strategy with distributors
- Develop and motivate the team through coaching, training, and counselling in all the responsible areas
- Conduct business review with distributors and top key customers in the responsible region
- Provide sales information and sales data analysis to the team for sales performance monitoring
- Work with the key cross functions to make sure all priorities are implemented, and information has been provided
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Management, Economics, or related fields
- Minimum 7 to 8 years of experience in sales, with at least 2 years of people management experience within Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry
- Strong distributor management and customer focus
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.