Senior Analyst, Manufacturing Operations (Contract Manufacturing Management)Thailand Job ID 21528 Apply
As the Senior Analyst, Manufacturing Operations, you are responsible for managing the third-party manufactures (3PMs) Procurement portfolio of finished goods being produced at 3PM Manufacturing in Thailand. You will need to manage and develop 3PM Procurement strategies for 3PM Manufacturing to support the business strategic plan and corporate objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure best buying practice is being implemented in area of responsibility and operate within company procedures, control, and high ethics for effective acquisition of goods and services
- Determine best purchasing strategies for Products and Services to deliver best quality and best value to meet the need of business
- Manage professional supplier relationship to achieve maximum value by ensuring a mutually beneficial relationship between company and suppliers
- Lead supplier selection process and contract negotiations to maximize business benefits and minimize risks
- Develop and deliver cost savings ideas
- Search alternative source actively to ensure continued production supply or for cost efficiency
- Maintain and managing 3PM Price Purchase Variant
- Maintain Quality Management System requirement in the Procurement Department
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in any field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in the manufacturing field, preferably with experience managing supplier or contract manufacturers
- SAP R/3 system knowledge is an added advantage
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.