Senior Analyst, Quality EngineeringThailand Job ID 20024 Apply
As the Senior Analyst, Quality Engineering, you are responsible for managing the quality teams at the third-party manufactures (3PMs) to ensure that the products they produce for SC Johnson (SCJ) are produced according to the approved processes and specifications. This will include leading the product & process line qualifications of SCJ products produced at the third-party manufacturing in Thailand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide product line qualification plan and report to support project including mold qualification
- Coordinate & supervise on quality activities with contract manufacturing, as well as evaluate contract manufacturing performance and share result to procurement team
- Qualify a new supplier and conduct annual supplier quality audit
- Collect and provide Quality Assurance (QA) monthly report such as consumer complaint or Parts Per Million (PPM) rejection
- Analyze quality problems and implement steps to resolve by coordinated with contract manufacturing
- Supervise team whom in analyst level and able to educate and advise contract manufacturing on Quality Engineering (QE) tools and problem solving
- Ensure that corrective actions taken are adequate, analyze quality records for adverse trends
- Customer and consumer (local and export) service on Quality and technical issue
- Update the database on QA/QC technical information to contract manufacturing
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Chemistry, Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of quality assurance experience in the related field
- Experience in high-volume consumer products
- Knowledge of Quality Control (QC) tool and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.