Senior Associate, Customer MarketingThailand Job ID 12320 Apply
This role will be responsible for the execution of all Customer Marketing activities to ensure the success of in-store execution across route to market, both Modern Trade and Traditional Trade channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with agency on the Point of Sales Materials (POSM) development and ensure on the delivery to the store at promised timeline
- Lead the promotion co-packing of the assigned brand according to activity plan and ensure stocks are available for sales in the system on time
- Lead cross-functional team especially with sales team towards to strong and right in-store communication and execution
- Manage production timeline, allocation, expenses, inventory and clearance requirement relating to POSM
- Monitor and track on promotion set by managing allocation of any premiums, Gift with Purchase (GWP) or tester if needed
- Manage procurement / Purchase Requisition (PR) / Purchase Order (PO) process and basic data analysis includes tracking competitor promotion
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry preferably in trade marketing, shopper marketing, channel or category management
- Exposure in commercial experience in sales or marketing is an added advantage
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com