Senior Associate, Sales Analysis and Technology Data ManagementThailand Job ID 11877 Apply
As the Senior Associate, Sales Analysis and Technology Data Management, you will be responsible for providing expertise in sales analytics and reports, including the development of sales performance tracking and sales incentive by using various tools and resources in SC Johnson (SCJ).
You will lead the sales forecasting and planning with quota allocation to sales team to ensure the improvement of sales forecasting accuracy, coordination with internal and supply chain regards to supply issue and stock allocation. You are required to also take on the role of “in-plant” for Tesco and Big C to strengthen the inventory management process between retailers and SCJ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate the demand planning process with supply chain and internal team
- Provide consistent analysis for the monthly forecast process and accuracy
- Build a consistent baseline forecast using history data by input of marketing and sales team to challenge the team on the forecast of promotion items
- Ensure the consistency and consensus on global forecast in volume versus the sales forecast, controlling trend and historical sales
- Handling supply issues by coordinating with internal and supply / demand side by allocating available stock, working on timeline of delivery and ensuring the smooth process of supply chain
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Statistics, Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 3 years in demand planning or related function
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com