Associate Manager, Cost AccountingBình Dương, Vietnam Job ID 23143 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Cost Accounting, you are mainly responsible for manufacturing Profit & Loss (P&L) at our Vietnam manufacturing facility, performing Budgeting & Forecasting of plant expenses, month end close reporting & variance analysis. In this position, you are in charge of Assets and Inventory Management, Capacity Analysis, Absorption Reporting and support local teams on projects and strategies to create and protect value in terms of profits, savings, waste and compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver budgets and manage financial performance in plant by analyzing monthly financial performance of the manufacturing site with focusing on production volume, conversion of cost incurred and cost savings
- Provide realistic P&L forecast projections that includes absorption, functional expenses, material variances and efficiency variances that are related to Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process
- Perform as finance business partner to the cross functional plant leadership team that are consist of Plant Manager and each respective leader in engineering, quality, lean, safety, health, and environment functions
- Be a champion for internal controls to ensure best-in-class internal controls are in operations at the site while drive to continue improve the internal control environment base on the recommendations made by global internal audit
- Support plant management for financial analysis of all business proposals and audit
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance or Cost Accounting
- Good business partnering skills with the ability to explain financial implications to non-finance colleagues
- Has strong orientation towards continuous improvement with LEAN oriented mindset
- Permanent – full time job
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.