Associate Manager, Engineering GeneralistBình Dương, Vietnam Job ID 11748 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Engineering Generalist, you will be responsible to lead the site and global projects to achieve the target criteria. You are required to manage the maintenance team to maintain continual and efficient operations of the factory’s facilities including machineries and utilities as well as develop the preventive maintenance program to improve productivity of production lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate assigned projects from concept study, cost estimation, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning until vertical start up
- Review project proposals or plants to confirm engineering design viability
- Investigate, drive and assist in implementation of Base Business Project, Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) and Quality Improvements and LEAN related activities
- Work with Global Engineering and key equipment suppliers to improve the flexibility of all processes to meet evolving needs
- Develop procedures and training staffs to make sure that all procedures required by International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) and SHE is understood, followed properly and strictly within the department
- Budget and control expenses within the approved budget and continual improvement by maintaining the activities to encourage others in improving
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering of Electrical, Mechanical or related field
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or Pharmaceutical
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com