Associate Manager, Safety, Health and Environment (SHE)Bình Dương, Vietnam Job ID 17860 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Safety, Health and Environment (SHE), you are responsible to lead the manufacturing plant at Binh Duong, Vietnam to ensure compliance with local legal requirements and SC Johnson (SCJ) global standards. This role will work closely with the site and regional SHE managers to align SCJ’s overall safety, health and environmental strategies with site-level targets and objectives. This role also provides technical and strategic leadership to ensure site-wide processes associated with the management of high-hazard chemical processes are effectively deployed and maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads SHE compliance assurance processes, such as compliance calendars and leader standard work, to enable compliance with applicable laws, permit authorizations and company standards
- Supports compliance with regulatory and company standards associated with the management of high-hazard chemical processes (e.g., process safety management) including metric generation, interpretation of data, and identification of opportunities to improve process safety risk reduction
- Partners with assigned stakeholders to drive timely, effective closure of identified SHE-related corrective and preventive actions
- Coordinate completion of risk assessments such as Process Hazard Analyses (PHA) and periodic PHA revalidations for the site’s high-hazard chemical processes
- Collaborates with the site’s engineering and maintenance teams to ensure that inspections, testing, preventive maintenance activities associated with SHE-critical equipment and applicable high-hazard chemical processes are defined and appropriately documented
- Provides subject matter expertise to support periodic external regulatory inspections associated with safety, health, environmental and/or fire protection matters
- Leads the development and maintenance of training processes to ensure that required safety, health and environmental training for the site is defined, addresses required content and is tracked to completion
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Environmental Science, Safety, Industrial Hygiene, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading similar SHE organizations, preferably in Manufacturing, Production or similar settings
- Experience in leading a team
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.