Senior Analyst, Material HandlingBình Dương, Vietnam Job ID 20187 Apply
As the Senior Analyst, Material Handling, you are responsible for ensuring receiving & delivering of raw & packaging material in the plant in Vietnam, as well as perform cycle count & physical count as per the schedule to ensure accuracy of inventory. You will manage forklift operation within the material handling area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure receiving & delivering of goods in accordance with required procedures
- Ensure cycle count & physical count, and ensure update of inventory status in SAP system
- Optimize storage of goods to efficient utilize warehouse space, coordinate with external warehouse regularly and coordinate with Safety Health Environment (SHE) & Quality team for training plan of Warehouse team
- Coordinate with Site Planning & Production team on the production plan on daily basis, perform daily update on the material stock status in the plant meeting as well as participate in the weekly production planning discussion
- Ensure conformity with SHE & Quality requirement in the distribution & warehouse area
- Participate Gemba in the Warehouse area daily and ensure issues are resolved timely
- Maintain 5S, develop proper identification process of material, highlight slow-moving and obsolete (SLOB) / Write off materials, coordinate with regional/local team for smooth clearance
- Support on the proper management of new products under trial plan
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in any field
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in the Warehouse or material handling management
- Knowledge of SAP Warehouse Management
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.