Senior Associate, Customer MarketingBình Dương, Vietnam Job ID 21762 Apply
As the Senior Associate, Customer Marketing, you are responsible for customer marketing activities across all assigned brands, segments, or projects of the local market. Your activities include promotion co-packing management, point of sales materials (POSM) Management, product, and third-party analysis to obtain, and alert with competitive knowledge of the assigned market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the promotion co-packing of the assigned brand according to activity plan and ensure stocks are available for sales in the system on time
- Work closely with supply chain, designer, co-packing and procurement to design and develop all necessary documentations and materials
- Develop listing information for sales team on all promotion / non-promotions of stock keeping unit (SKU)
- Manage allocation of any premiums, Gift with Purchase (GWP) or tester if needed
- Liaise with agency for the below the line (BTL) activities and POSM development
- Manage production timeline, allocation, expenses, inventory, and clearance requirement relating to POSM
- Analyze internal and external business analytics to provide business insights and action plans
- Support additional in-store activities development
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of working experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry
- Exposure in commercial experience in sales or marketing is an added advantage
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.