Senior Associate, Packaging EngineerBình Dương, Vietnam Job ID 14585 Apply
This role requires to execute global commercialization projects for the Asia Region and assist in developing key special pack programs. You will be responsible for local and regional accordingly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Issue packaging component specifications and product recipes as well as specifying pallet patterns
- Perform and decide on packaging/component test such as static storage test, fiber tire test and more
- Support Global RD&E for primary pack development and qualification in accordance to Global/Asian needs
- Compatibility testing and preparation and make a decision together with relevant engineer
- Qualify developed methods/instructions in manufacturing by attending the execution of required trials and support manufacturing in Production Line Qualifications (PLQ)
- Support remote/local SC Johnson (SCJ) manufacturing site and contractors
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Packaging Engineer, Industrial Technology, Chemical Engineering or equivalent engineering program
- Minimum 5 years of experience in R&D packaging development environment in consumer goods or relevant industry
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com