Senior Associate, Safety, Health and Environment (SHE)Bình Dương, Vietnam Job ID 17968 Apply
As the Senior Associate for Safety, Health and Environment (SHE), you are responsible to ensure all employees of SCJ have full understanding of hazards at work, compliance to governmental safety and environmental regulations and guidelines, as well as standards of SCJ relating to all SHE matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain site SHE policies and procedures with guidance from SCJ SHE requirements, ISO and local or country legislation
- Monitor performance indicators to continuously improve and achieve set goals
- Conduct SHE GEMBA, inspections and SHE management system audits
- Conduct SHE assessments (e.g. machine guarding, LOTO, risk assessment, etc.), collect monitoring data and coordinate corrective and preventive actions
- Understand local and country legislation in order to monitor compliance, update policies and procedure, perform regulatory reporting, submit permits and report incidents and non-compliance
- Utilize the SCJ data management system for reporting of incidents and non-compliance, and verification and tracking of corrective and preventive actions; and maintain SHE performance reporting systems
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Environmental, Safety or Industrial Hygiene preferred
- At least 3 years of SHE experiences in similar industry
- Has Project Management skills, SHE knowledge in a chemical related workplace, knowledge of country SHE legislation and risk assessment capability
- Leadership, influencing and strong communication skills
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.