Associate, Ecommerce and Sales AnalystBrantford, Canada Job ID 21331 Apply
The Ecomm and Sales Analyst position is responsible for leading business analysis and reporting for our ecommerce channel: covering pureplay, omnichannel and last-miler accounts. The successful candidate will be tasked with generating and maintaining various sales, share and marketing reports to evaluate performance, and uncover meaningful insights into underlying performance drivers. In addition to the ecomm analyst responsibilities, this position will be the reporting and communication lead for the broader sales organization, owning weekly sales-team communications and various sales reports for senior leadership. The ideal candidate is an action-oriented individual with excellent communication and problem-solving skills who can derive insights from data, provide internal thought leadership and thrive in a high-performance environment.
- Maintain, develop, and present various sales, share and marketing performance reports against key KPIs and provide insights into underlying performance drivers
- Monitor and keep current on brand, category, competitor, and industry performance to identify and capitalize on emerging trends
- Maintain monthly item level shipment forecasts for Amazon, as well as weekly and monthly reporting for Amazon and Omnichannel accounts
- Lead analysis of compliance and prep fines on Amazon; work with cross-functional teams to identify root cause and remedy
- Maintain and publish weekly commercial updates for the broader organization; complete daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports to be shared with senior leadership; maintain Commercial Business Calendar and Sales Sharepoint
- Deliver ad-hoc reporting to support business evaluation and analysis, as required
- Actively involved in special projects, as required
Required Skills and Education:
- University Degree required (Essential Requirement), Preferably in business, economics or mathematics
- Business communication skills; ability to zoom into the details and back out to communicate the insights/issues to senior leaders
- Analytical and deductive reasoning skills; ability to think strategically and demonstrate analytical fact-based problem-solving skills
- Past relevant business experience in business analysis, experience in CPG an asset, experience in Ecommerce an asset
- High proficiency with reporting & forecasting tools (ie: MS Office); intermediary to advanced MS Excel experience an asset; experience with Retail Link and Amazon Vendor Central an asset
SC Johnson & Son Inc., SC Johnson Professional, and SC Johnson Lifestyle Brands is committed to accessibility in its workplace and recruitment processes for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation in order to participate in this recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.