Business Development Manager (Sales) - BabyganicsBrantford, Canada Job ID 10694 Apply
Deliver key targets for key account: Net Sales, Profit Margins, Share & Gross to Net Develop and implement strategic annual account business plans in support of achieving pre-established objectives utilizing internal resources (Customer Marketing, Category, Retail Coverage, Finance) & customer resources (account data, cross functional account contacts, in-store, eCommerce) Plan for, track and analyze the distribution, pricing and expenditures related to all account activity Maximize internal expertise/resources in the development of business/customer plans and resolution of customer issues. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key retailer partners Become category (baby) and brand expert to ensure a successful launch, execution and expansion of this new Lifestyle brand Babyganics.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- University Degree (essential requirement), preferably in Business or Commerce
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in Sales/Account Management
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) required
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong analytical fact-based problem solving skills
- Ability to lead meetings/teams and work independently
- Excellent deductive reasoning skills; ability to draw business conclusions, solutions and prepare / make recommendations.
- Proficiency in conflict resolution, negotiating, customer thought leadership & creating customer value
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills to work within cross-functional setting / teams.
- High proficiency with reporting & forecasting tools
SC Johnson is committed to accessibility in its workplace and recruitment processes for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation in order to participate in this recruitment process, please contact Human Resources. SC Johnson’s policies on accessibility are available upon request.