Sr. Analyst, Demand PlanningBrantford, Canada Job ID 10679 Apply
- Act as a key contributor in the S&OP process as the process facilitator of Step 2.
- Analyze historical and future demand inputs such as distribution changes, price changes, new products launches and calculate their impacts on demand.
- Work with cross-functional partners on projects such as new product launches, discontinuations, and transitions to evaluate assumptions such as pipeline fill, and cannibalization.
- Collaborate with Marketing, and Finance on advertising, promotional & pricing plans and evaluate against performance from similar historical activities.
- Collaborate with top tier Sales Account Managers to capture key account changes such as distribution, promotional and POS changes, and ensuring changes are incorporated into the forecast
- Work with statistical demand planner to ensure statistical models are creating sensible 24-month rolling baseline forecasts; help maintain cleansed history in APO at the appropriate level.
- Ensure demand plan is shared in level of detail and timing required by internal customers and supply chain partners with documented assumptions, including risks and opportunities.
- Conduct monthly root cause analyses on forecast error and identify corrective actions.
- Measure, analyze, and communicate key process metrics and monitor adherence to key performance indicators, while driving continuous improvement.
Required Skills and Education
- University Degree Required (Operations Management, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Finance or related field preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of combined experience in demand planning, sales, and/or supply chain (experience in the CPG industry preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally across all levels within the organization.
- Ability to drive action and influence decision making at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Experience leading process improvement initiatives.
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPIs.
- Experience with planning applications such as SAP, APO, Business Warehouse, or SAS.
Proficient in Microsoft Office
SC Johnson is committed to accessibility in its workplace and recruitment processes for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation in order to participate in this recruitment process, please contact Human Resources. SC Johnson’s policies on accessibility are available upon request.