Senior Associate, Sales AnalysisBudapest, Hungary Job ID 17693 Apply
In this newly created position, you will be part of the Hungarian Sales Team in the Central Cluster Country group. Main focus of this role will be the full responsibility of analyzing business data with focus on sales performance, promotional efficiency, market trends and based on these data prepare the short- and long-term sales forecasts.
This role encounters with all key sales stakeholders in the local organization, like Key Account, Field Sales Force and Sales Manager. In addition, you will have a close cooperation with the Trade Marketing Team. On a regional level you will be in contact with Demand Planning as well as will participate in meetings with the Senior Leadership Team.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®,Duck®, Mr. Muscle®,Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate & prepare the monthly sales planning as part of our S&OP process
- Renew the current forecast reports with more advanced tools
- You will play a key role in aligning demand with supply cooperating with our regional demand planning team
- Prepare and update regular and ad-hoc sales report
- Prepare analysis for category management projects
- Analyze customers’ scanning data focusing on promotions’ results
- Support management team in preparing for business discussions with Senior Leadership team
- Support local management with analysis of Nielsen data
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Data analysis or Business Informatics or comparable studies
- At least 2 years of experience in planning or sales analysis
- Basic knowledge of the Hungarian retail market is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (esp. Excel, PowerPoint) & knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP) and database management programs
- Business fluent Hungarian & English
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Very good organizational and planning skills
- High degree of independence and ability to work in a cross-functional teams
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.