Analyst, Quality Technician – EgyptEgypt Job ID 18824 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for Analyst, Quality Technician in Cairo, Egypt
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
- Inspects incoming packaging materials, following SCJ standard sampling
- procedures and check for any defects before acceptance. In cases of deviation
- from established quality standard, withdraw samples for further analysis and
- Perform dimensional analysis of all packaging component as required
- Performs physical tests (drop test, static load test, visual quality, etc.) as
- outlined in the packaging material specification to determine the acceptability
- of the materials and in case of non-conformance check causes of observed.
- Inspects, test and releases all incoming raw materials after the required testing
- and verification. Ensure that analysis conforms to SCJ specifications.
- Operates and maintains all instruments in the laboratory to deliver accuracy of
- test results. These instruments include Measuring Caliper, Height Gauge,
- Crimping Gauges, Stem Height Gauge, Torque meter, etc.
- Assists Quality Manager in investigations and troubleshooting of quality
- problems encountered in all incoming packaging materials
- Maintains and keeps quality records of all incoming packaging materials and
- finished product batches. Stores record and retain samples in area accessible to
- quality audit.
- Review incoming material inspection data and prepares monthly quality report
- to summarize quality inspection activities. Provide inspection record data
- base to maintain traceability of materials used for individual products
- Commitment towards SHE local and global corporate regulations & requirements is a main responsibility within function.
- Diploma degree in chemistry or technology discipline including chemical, packaging, or mechanical technology
- Trainable or has the knowledge and experience on Visual Inspection Acceptance Sampling Plan and Table Usage
- Must be able to read and interpret specifications and technical drawings related to packaging material components
- Value others, self-motivated with strong inter-personal skills
- Can use mechanical inspection equipment including calipers, micrometers, height gauge, aerosol gauges
- Has the ability and experience in gathering chemical and inspection data for statistical quality monitoring, analyses results, identify out-of-control conditions, trends and runs data for statistical quality monitoring, analyses results, identify out-of-control conditions, trends and runs
- Ability to prioritize inspection workload; Must be detailed oriented
- Preferably has background on computer systems operations
- Willing to work in a safe manner while concerned on the protection of employees’ health and working environment
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™