National Key Account ManagerEgypt Job ID 15168 Apply
Please note the SCJ internal job title for this position is Manager, Sales Account Management.
The National Key Accounts Manager will manage customer relationships via Distributor Management. The incumbent will manage setting and overlooking implementation of customer specific business plans based on the Channel strategy integrated with the Brand strategies (e.g. FOCO Portfolio). Lastly, the incumbent will work to meet revenue targets by developing trade activities to drive category/share growth, increasing revenue spend per customer, and by identifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities, including increased distribution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, implement & monitor the Joint Business Plans for assigned Area/ Channel
- To achieve required revenue targets in line with Strategic Roles;
- Achieve distribution objectives for core and new products in line with agreed targets,
- Plan and execute the annual promotional plan.
- Distributor Management: Planning, Executing and managing distribution setup for effective servicing of the Channel/ Area.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 8-10 years of experience in Sales.
- Core Channel Management experience is required managing multiple accounts is crucial
- Experience in trade & in-store activations
- Experience with indirect distribution channel management is advantageous
- FMCG experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Negotiations skills
- Teamwork and team management (will manage a distributor team)
- Analytical skills
- Full time role
- Local domestic travel (between governorates) 10%
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.