Graduate Trainee, Tax AnalystCairo, Egypt Job ID 22726 Apply
JOB TITLE: Graduate Trainee, Tax Analyst
Location: Cairo, Egypt
About the role:
As Graduate Trainee, Tax you will be working directly with Accounting Manager, to contribute to the taxation processes for Egypt and Saudi
You will have an opportunity to work closely with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Support tax and external audits in line with the guidance provided by company and local authorities.
- Make sure local tax compliance is ensured.
- Prepare and support monthly, quarterly and annual tax return processes.
- Assist Transfer Pricing report preparation process.
Experience you’ll bring:
- Degree level education in Economic or similar field of studies
- Work experience will be considered as a plus (ideally in Taxes)
- Fluent in English
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communicator and team worker
- Able to build relationships at all levels and across functions
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.