Key Accounts Account ManagerCairo, Egypt Job ID 24752 Apply
JOB TITLE: Key Accounts Account Manager
Location: Cairo, Egypt
About the role:
This Role is accountable for hiring, coaching, and following up and motivating Cairo’s Key Accounts trade field sales team to achieve the highest perfect store scores BDA compliance rates and healthy stock level to support the business, the categories growth and deliver the unit’s ambition.
Grounded in the field sales strategy, this role will build and ensure excellent execution of all field sales initiatives across all customers within the Modern trade and new businesses key accounts channel and drive delivery of agreed targets and objectives.
- Deliver excellent execution of field sales strategy achieving optimal points of distribution, ROI, and increase the number and quality of displays to achieve business and category growth and the unit’s perfect store ambition.
- Accountable for ensuring excellent execution and delivery of picture of success ambitions in assigned channel customers through effective outlet call process and monitoring compliance, ensuring solutions are put in place where necessary and a continuous improvement mindset is adopted.
- Continuously drive to improve visibility, physical availability and conversion through understanding and responding to the needs of customers and through our field sales in call offer, selling tools, innovative displays, store data, brand blocking etc.
- Develop strong and influential relationships with key customers focused on delivering shopper, channel, and category concentric solutions, which accelerate customer engagement and meet customer needs.
- Build a good understanding of Category Vision and its application in the retail environment, driving transfer of this knowledge through the team.
- Responsible for recruiting, retaining, and developing a high performing capable and engaged team of sales Supervisors and Pre-sellers and embed SCJ’s culture that highlights the benefits of personal career development and a pool of best-in-class functional expertise.
Experience you’ll bring:
- Experience in a FMCG/ consumer products and customer development/field sales ( 6-8 years )
- Fluent English language
- Proven ability to build strong and influential relationships with key stakeholders across a diverse customer base
- Experience in customer development and demonstrated ability to work through others in a resourceful and inspiring manner to deliver business results.
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Strong Leadership, interpersonal & Selling skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo with a can-do attitude and manage resources to deliver business and customer objectives and deliver a strong mutual ROl.
- Driven, self-reliant and resilient and able to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.