Quality Manager – MENAPT regionCairo, Egypt Job ID 12913 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for a Quality Manager – MENAPT region – Cairo, Egypt
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Quality Manager (Cairo, Egypt)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Based in Cairo, Egypt in one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the region and reporting to the Quality Director EMEA, you will be responsible for overseeing E2E Quality strategies in the MENAPT region (Middle East, Africa, Pakistan and Turkey).
Your focus will be overseeing the quality management systems in three manufacturing plants as well as managing the partnership with suppliers and third-party manufactures in the region. You’ll be also leading a motivated regional team.
- Develop and implement the MENAPT cluster quality strategy implementing standards, policies and strategies developed at regional and global level
- Lead, develop and support quality personnel with focus on building quality knowledge and capability
- Embed a Quality mindset into all business partners to focus on the consumer.
- Lead the quality team to identify, prioritize and eradicate losses and waste throughout the manufacturing and supply chain process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role leading Quality Management systems
- At least 2 years of people management experience with the ability to connect, motivate and change behavior, preferably with virtual teams on regional level
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Technical skills: ISO 9001 and lean manufacturing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong teamwork spirit with the ability to cooperate and excellent persuasion and negotiation skills to be able to work with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
- Well-developed leadership skills - must possess the ability to influence decisions based on providing appropriate fact-based rationale
- Ability to develop strategy, set priorities and address multiple tasks and handle accordingly
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application