Senior Analyst, MaintenanceCairo, Egypt Job ID 21813 Apply
JOB TITLE: Senior Analyst, Maintenance
Location: Cairo, Egypt
About the role:
The role is part of SC Johnson’s Manufacturing Operations Team. This key position is responsible for maintaining and controlling the site assets, electromechanical equipment, electronic devices, facility and Utilities services, industrial safety equipment, HVAC systems; Controls the spare parts and tools stores; leads relevant SHE program of the company, lead the PM pillar.
- Lead and manage team of Maintenance Schedulers, Mechanics and Electricians. Lead team through business plan development, goal setting, coaching, performance reviews, developing and empowering technicians etc.
- Manage the Maintenance and resources within the agreed budgets
- Lead and develop the Maintenance Pillar to set, show and implement very high Maintenance standards and build technical capabilities (breakdown analysis, pneumatics, fasteners, lubrication, programming, electrical systems, etc.) within all relevant departments.
- Maintains, and controls Utilities including not limited to (HVAC and ventilation system, Boiler, Air compressors, RO water treatment plant, PV solar panels, LPG, firefighting and alarm, FLT) systems.
- Performs assigned tasks in the safety/health/environment program in the organization owning different programs (Machine Guarding, Mechanical integrity, electrical safety, lockout / tag out).
- Maintains Facilities, and good housekeeping standards in the factory and in his workplace.
Experience you’ll bring:
- A recognized electrical or mechanical engineering graduate with the ability to read, understands, and interprets circuit diagrams.
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in FMCG Plant Maintenance , Utilities functions.
- A good knowledge of mechanical and electronics field
- Experience in PM-strategies, RCM/FMECA, RCA, SAP Knowledge is a Preferable.
- Preferably with skills and experience in EX systems, pneumatic , PLC and SCADA.
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Time based maintenance planning and implantation
- Excellent organizational, communication, planning and time management skills
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving with the ability to present ideas in a practical and pragmatic style.
- Negotiation Skills
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.