Senior Analyst, TreasuryCairo, Egypt Job ID 14290 Apply
An opportunity has arisen for a standalone analyst within Treasury department based in Cairo reporting the Treasury manager in the UK. This is a key role, requiring proven strong skills with the ability to manage the delivery of Treasury services in the most collaborative and mutually beneficial manner.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
As a family company we work on ensuring have a fully engaged team and extend the company’s benefits to our employees and their families; where we provide full medical coverage for all family members part of our network in addition to employee Life Insurance. In addition, the company provides mobile and transportation cash allowances. Also, to ensure work/life balance, you can make use of the flexi hours while commuting to the office as well as our Working from home policy. Lastly, on site you can benefit from our Staff Sales, in addition to enjoying our breakout lounge – playing air hockey, foosball and ping-pong; along with daily lunch at our fully subsidised cafeteria.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- FEBA checks/manual statement uploads
- Cash management – managing liquidity, borrowing and prioritise payments
- Manage and process any manual cash transfers
- Front Office – FX trading and loan drawdowns
- Cashflow/FX Forecasting and preparation of FX exposure reporting
- Local Electronic banking and bank account management
- Local Bank Liaison – manage relationships and ensure efficient/effective service
- Local Business Liaison – manage relationship with Logistics, Finance, etc.
- Audit and SOARs compliance
- Ad Hoc Treasury Project Participation
- Ad Hoc travel to/from SSC and Saudi/Morocco/Pakistan
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree level education in a business or finance related discipline.
- Excellent experience of working within an treasury & banking function for a multi-national organization (3-5 years of experience)
- Experience of trading instruments
- Previous experience of managing exchange controls process, adherence to defined Treasury processes and identifying process & control improvements
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Arabic.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Results orientated and able to work independently and to strict deadlines with a sense of ownership, drive and can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.