Senior Associate, Key Accounts ManagerCairo, Egypt Job ID 25125 Apply
JOB TITLE: Senior Associate, Key Accounts Manager
Location: Cairo, Egypt
About the role:
This Role is accountable for hiring, coaching, and following up and motivating Cairo’s Key Accounts trade field sales team to achieve the highest perfect store scores BDA compliance rates and healthy stock level to support the business, the categories growth and deliver the unit’s ambition.
Grounded in the field sales strategy, this role will build and ensure excellent execution of all field sales initiatives across all customers within the Modern trade and new businesses key accounts channel and drive delivery of agreed targets and objectives.
The Role will contribute to the development and execution of the overall channel plan as well as inspire and engage the field sales function to deliver.
Develop and adapt new strategies to react to changing business trends. The KA account manager; manages objectives and plans through the Distributor field team or through internal associates. These professionals are responsible for studying and understanding market trends and knowing how they affect their accounts.
- Deliver excellent execution of field sales strategy achieving optimal points of distribution, ROI, and increase the number and quality of displays to achieve business and category growth and the unit’s perfect store ambition.
- Ensure effective delivery of outlet call process/steps of the visit to drive optimal in-call effectiveness and maximize in-call ROI. Ensuring corrective action is put in place where necessary.
- Monitor and drive delivery of all critical KPl's, objectives and growth targets ensuring key learning and insights are leveraged and built into the future planning.
- Accountable for ensuring excellent execution and delivery of picture of success ambitions in assigned channel customers through effective outlet call process and monitoring compliance, ensuring solutions are put in place where necessary and a continuous improvement mindset is adopted.
- Continuously drive to improve visibility, physical availability and conversion through understanding and responding to the needs of customers and through our field sales in call offer, selling tools, innovative displays, store data, brand blocking etc.
- Develop strong and influential relationships with key customers focused on delivering shopper, channel, and category centrist solutions, which accelerate customer engagement and meet customer needs.
- Work closely with the Customer Marketing team to bring the voice of customer into future planning and activities and mutually enhance knowledge and understanding of the external environment and customer.
Experience you’ll bring:
- Graduate caliber, with experience in a blue chip FMCG/ consumer products and customer development/field sales, 6-8 years of experience.
- Experience in customer development and demonstrated ability to work through others in a resourceful and inspiring manner to deliver business results.
- Strong track record of executing strategies that clearly measure the performance against defined KPI's, taking action to address gaps and strive for continuous improvement.
- Perfect command of English is a must
- Strong Leadership, interpersonal & Selling skills
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Ability to challenge the status quo with a can-do attitude and manage resources to deliver business and customer objectives and deliver a strong mutual ROl.
- Driven, self-reliant and resilient and able to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment.
- Proven ability to build strong and influential relationships with key stakeholders across a diverse customer base.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.