Senior Associate, Sales & Customer MarketingMorocco Job ID 13710 Apply
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Senior Associate, Sales, Customer Marketing.
Are you looking to develop your career within a fast paced global business?
We have an opportunity for an FMCG professional at our offices in Casablanca. As the Senior Associate, Sales and Customer Marketing, you will be responsible for customer marketing activities in addition to supporting the different sales initiatives and execution of the North Africa and Levant region throughout different channels.
The role would suit you if you have gained some experience in a commercial operations role within FMCG and if you're interested in a varied role that combines Sales and Marketing Operations.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a hands on role for someone who is passionate and keen to make an impact and you will spend 80% of the time in market and 20% in the office. You will be responsible for execution of new launches, and for planning and implementing channel-specific trade activities, promotional and merchandising programs as well as developing BTL (in-store) materials.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with our distributor team in Morocco to help in increasing our STT opportunities.
- Preparing monthly analytical reports per country.
- Developing category assortment, promotional portfolio, pricing and planogram strategy
- Managing the budget while overseeing Trade Money initiatives
- Collaboration with key stakeholders; Sales, Supply Chain, Demand Planning and Category Marketing Team.
- Following up on STT for NAL countries, reports of SST and Stock.
- Following up on all promotional activities for NAL.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ideally 3 years of experience in sales and /or customer / trade marketing in an FMCG environment but for the right candidate less will be considered
- Ideally some experience in trade activation throughout different channels
- Experience with indirect distribution channel management will be an advantage
- Fluency in English (French would be a plus). Excellent communication, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- Highly results orientated and able to work independently and to strict deadlines with a sense of ownership, drive and can-do attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Mobility to travel across the region is required
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands.
GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.