Senior Associate, Sales Operations & Trade MarketingMorocco Job ID 17681 Apply
The incumbent would be responsible to manage both Sales Operations and Customer Marketing Activities of the North Africa and LEVANT region throughout different channels.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®,Duck®, Mr. Muscle®,Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for execution of new launches and for planning and implementing channel-specific trade activities, promotional and merchandising programs as well as developing BTL (in-store) materials
- Good understanding of shopper insights, market trends and competition driving a high quality of channel plans
- Maintain collaboration with key stakeholders; Sales, Supply Chain, Demand Planning and Category Marketing Team
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 yrs of experience in Sales / Sales Operation in FMCG.
- Experience in trade activations throughout different channels
- Experience with indirect distribution channel management will be an advantage
- Mobility to travel is expected
- FMCG experience
- Strong use of MS Office
- Strong command of English, French is advantageous
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.