Customer Marketing Assistant / Administrative AssistantCaxias, Portugal Job ID 12866 Apply
We have an opportunity for a Customer Marketing Assistant/ Team Administrator. As the Customer Marketing Assistant/ Team Administrator your main responsibility will be to provide administrative and operational support to the Customer Marketing team. This position would suit someone who is looking for stability, is highly organized and who enjoys providing team administrative support.
The role would not suit you if you are looking for further career progression into a Marketing role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Customer Marketing Assistant/ Team Administrator you will be a core member of the team and you will provide support across a range of different areas including management of SKU codes, promotional product management, master data and helping with payment processes as well as dealing with suppliers and helping with the organization of events.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for include :
- Creating SKU codes in SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Providing Translations as needed (ie: website, labels, etc)
- Inputting and coordinating an internal process called One List, dealing with all the promo SKU codes
- Helping with SAP BW (Business Reports)
- Updating systems and data sheets, to be sent to customers
- Helping with payment process
- Contacting suppliers as needed
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
We’re looking for someone who is highly organized with excellent attention to detail and a flexible and adaptable approach. You will enjoy working as part of a team and will thrive in a busy dynamic environment.
In addition to this the following is required;-
- Previous experience in FMCG - preferred
- Previous experience in a department such as Operational Marketing, Trade Marketing, Category Management, or Sales is highly beneficial
- Must be perfectly fluent in English (oral and written)
- Some level of project management experience could be helpful
- MS Office knowledge is required
What we offer:
A collaborative and supportive team environment, a wide variety of responsibilities, open and friendly office culture and the chance to make the role your own.