Senior Associate - Customer Marketing (Fixed Term Contract)Caxias, Portugal Job ID 13475 Apply
We are looking for an experienced Customer Marketeer to join our commercial team at SC Johnson on a fixed term basis. As a Senior Associate you will be the point of contact for Local Sales Team (based in the Portugal), Western Europe Customer Team (based in Paris) and Regional Marketing Team (based in Switzerland). The successful candidate will need to be able (and to enjoy!) to work in a complex environment, have a high sense of ownership and relate well with different stakeholders, including the ones that are remote. You will be responsible for translating the Regional Category Strategy to Portugal, developing a commercial plan for the different channels and customers, managing equity and price budget and being accountable for Net Sales, Delivered Profit and Market Shares.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Net Sales, Delivered Profit and Market Shares for all categories in PORTUGAL;
- Translate the Regional Category Strategy into plans by channel and customers;
- Identify Shopper Insights and translate them into actionable plans to win at the point of sales;
- Build & Manage annual equity and pricing budget;
- Build & Implement Promotional Strategy;
- Support Associate Manager in building pricing strategy;
- Support Associate Manager in building an accurate forecast, via the local S&OP process;
- Develop Trade Presentations leveraging on regional materials;
- For main customers, build tailored growth plan, leveraging on assortment, promotions, merchandising and marketing activation;
- Assess launch of new products for Portugal, proposing go-to-market strategy and ensuring plan is financially viable;
- Together with category manager, present innovation review to major customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Business School Master or equivalent degree, ideally within a marketing / business discipline
- Strong (c. 4 years) experience in Customer / Trade Marketing, Sales or Category Management in a multinational FMCG
- Excellent data analytics skills using local data research software (Nielson, Kantar, IRI etc) and Microsoft (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strategic mind set, understands the strategic & tactical nature of the business.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management and cross-functionality experience
- Drive for results and ability to work independently and to strict deadlines with a sense of ownership, drive and can-do attitude
Please note this is a Fixed Term Contract of c. 8 months covering maternity leave.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.