Associate Manager, Site EngineeringChangzhou, China Job ID 1788C Apply
Be responsible for providing enduring technical excellence across a number of operational functions for plant, will have a leadership role with technical contributions for local initiatives and support regional projects in JJTL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for plant capital management. Develops and maintains a master schedule for all assigned capital engineering projects and informs management and project sponsors the status of project milestones and any corrective action recommended or taken.
- Oversees overall project expenditures for all assigned capital engineering projects to ensure spending is within of approved project budgets.
- Provides project management and engineering support activities for the plant. This includes base business, global poll projects.
- Develops and maintain the engineering portion of the Site Master plan. Working with the Regional and Global COE, assists in the Capital & Asset Management process by recommending allocation of existing and future capital assets.
- Aligned with Capital Handbook and Engineering Work Process, sets direction for Base Business Capital Investment. P repares detailed capital budget forecasts for safety, productivity and quality driven projects. Works directly with plant manager and regional hub engineering leader for roll-up into corplan.
- Manages the Annual fixed asset inventory to ensure assets are fully utilized and adequate for future needs. Leads the forecast for equipment write offs.
- Responsible for adherence to safety policies and regulations to ensure that all engineering tasks are performed in a safe manner.
- In accordance with SC Johnson Engineering Work Process, coordinates the preparation and delivery of project deliverables, design documents, and bid packages for assigned projects.
- Drives the development and implementation of Engineering Best Practices in plant. Coaching and training of engineering team and cross functional knowledge transfer to enhance skills and capabilities across the site.
- Investigates, drives, and provides technical leadership in implementing cost saving projects, GVM, OEE Improvements. Participate in NPD projects. Act as a startup leader as the project transitions to the plant team.
- Perform PMP reviews for each direct report. Participates in the development of engineering staff to raise the level of engineering competence in key processes.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- The individual must demonstrate the following competencies: problem solving in a timely manner, project management, teamwork, leadership, business senses, planning/organizing, innovation.
- This position requires a BS Engineering degree with at 5 -7 years of experiences of engineering and technical management in the FMCG, Food/Beverage, or Pharmaceutical Industries. Preferable with Electrical Engineering or Controls/Automation Background.
- Full Time, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com